ADVANCED CAMPAIGN INFORMATION
OUR 2 MAIN CAMAPIGN EVENTS FOR 2015 are:
- “REMEMBER RUSTY” WEEKEND May 2nd and 3rd
- “GREYHOUND REMEMBRANCE WEEKEND” July 25th and 26th
Please see our “How you can Help” section for more details and contact AFG if you need campaign materials.
The only publication of its kind: Behind the Lights, the Tote and the Non-starters. First published as a blog in November 2013 and now available as a paperback!
New and exclusive to Afg. UNeeK Creations decorative neck bands in various colours for all sizes of sighthounds
AFG is a non-profit making organisation dedicated to the welfare of greyhounds and driven by three primary aims:
- Raise awareness about the plight of greyhounds bred for racing.
- Campaign for the abolition of commercial greyhound racing.
- Promote greyhounds as pets.
In addition to the above and resources permitting, AFG facilitate the care and future security of greyhounds unwanted and abused. To this end, both dedicated foster and forever homes are needed for greyhounds rescued.
AFG believe the ‘business’ of greyhound racing and the humane treatment of greyhounds are simply incompatible. AFG therefore support a call for:
- The government to pass legislation making it illegal to place or accept bets on greyhound racing.*
- The general public to NEVER attend or bet on greyhound racing, so the industry fades away through lack of support.